ZenHack is a CTF team founded in 2017 by a group of students and researchers interested in Cybersecurity.
The team is based in Genova (a.k.a., Genoa or Zena), Italy, and is hosted by the Department of Informatics, Bioengineering, Robotics and Systems Engineering (DIBRIS) of the University of Genova.
Our goal is to foster the development of practical skills in Cybersecurity. To achieve this goal, we meet on a weekly basis.
Founders (and current members)
- Simone Aonzo (packmad), PhD student @ DIBRIS
- Giovanni Lagorio (zxgio), Assistant Professor @ DIBRIS
- Enrico Russo (enriquez), PhD student @ DIBRIS
- Andrea Valenza (avalz), PhD student @ DIBRIS
- Andrea Basso (r0gu3), student @ UniGe
- Emilio Cafe’ Nunes (shinil35), student @ UniGe
- Luca Demetrio (zangobot), PhD student @ DIBRIS
- Gaspare Ferraro (GaspareG), student @ UniPi
- Tiziano Firpo (firpo7), student @ UniGe
- Lorenzo Leonardini (pianka), student
- Lorenzo Maffia (maff1t), student @ UniGe
- Giovanni Minotti (Giotino), student @ UniGe
- Luigi Sciolla (killua), student @ UniGe
- Francesco Picasso (dfirfpi), CTO @ Reality Net