Boeing CTF has finally landed in DIBRIS!
We prepared four different categories of challenges: Web, Binary Reversing, Android and Miscellaneous. Each of these groups has been divided into four levels of difficulty (warmup, easy, medium, hard), plus a sanity check (have you ever heard of copy & paste routine?).
We set a time limit of six hours to all the participants to tame this challenge, providing them with focaccia, pizza, and so many biscuits!
Our absolute leader Alessandro Armando started the competition with a brief speech on this initiative, hyping the crowd and the challenge itself.
We had a playoff between two competitors for the second place… but we were ready for this to happen! We provided the two challengers a super secret exercise in a “golden point” fashion: the fastest to solve it would gain the prize.
The two winners of this edition of Boeing CTF are Lorenzo Maffia and Federico Lucini. We are very proud of your performance, bravo!
Thank you all for being there, we are delighted and happy for the effort we put in this challenge! Stay tuned for our future events, we will post news on Facebook and on this website.
Happy hacking to everyone ;-)
- Armando explains the rules of the game.
- Here we are, in our shiny brand new t-shirts.
- The “Travel Agency” challenge, inspired by our sponsor.
- Briefing time!
- Do you want a coffee?
- Who will be the winner?
- The playoff seen by the eye of the camera.
- Lorenzo Maffia, first winner of this edition.
- Federico Lucini, second winner of this edition.
- ZenHack team, Gabriele, Giorgia and Zia Ribba!