Following the tradition of the Boeing-UniGe Scholarship Project, this year we will collaborate with UniGe and Leonardo to provide a hands-on training path, that will culminate in a Capture-the-Flag competition.
We will meet on Wednesday October 14 at 2:00pm on the MS Teams channel “Cybersecurity Training @UNIGE 2020” (Teams code: qt4oghe) and we will present the Cybersecurity training opportunities offered by the University of Genoa.
This training activity, which is open to all students of the University of Genoa, will start at 2:30pm on the same day and on the same MS Teams channel. Due to COVID-19 restrictions, this initiative is entirely online.
Here is the full calendar:
Hands-on Cybersecurity Training
- 14/10/2020 - Web Security I
- 21/10/2020 - Network Security
- 28/10/2020 - Web Security II
- 4/11/2020 - Cryptography I
- 11/11/2020 - Cryptography II
- 18/11/2020 - Binary Analysis I
- 25/11/2020 - Binary Analysis II
- 2/12/2020 - CTF Rehearsal
- 9/12/2020 - CTF Contest @ UNIGE
Advanced Cybersecurity Training
- 13/01/2021 - TBD
- 20/01/2021 - TBD
- 27/01/2021 - TBD
- 3/02/2021 - Cyber Defence Simulation @ Leonardo
See you there! :D